uPVC Sliding Patio Doors
Designed with security in mind, our Ultimate patio doors from Sliders UK have police-approved “Secured by Design” status. With energy efficient triple glazing, these patio doors feature tight seals to keep the draughts out and the heat in.
Blending into the existing building, our patio doors can be designed with low thresholds with the option of ramps on either side.
Key Benefits of Service
Patio doors are often used as a neat, space saving solution for outdoor access, making them ideal for balconies, patios and garden areas. The thinner frame grants a larger picture window when the door is closed, and elegantly glides open without taking up any more room than the original window. So whether you’re looking to replace a dated patio or French door or even change a standard window to a patio door our patio door s may be a solution for you. .
- *Manufactured using the highest grade materials to provide a tight seal and superior security.
- PVCu inline patio doors require very little effort to look after, will never need painted and will not warp or discolour
- Aluminium low threshold option with a ramp on either side of the patio door, giving easy access for wheelchair users
- *Patio sliding doors are glazed as standard with laminated glass for ultimate security
- *Optional energy efficient upgrades available
A-rated Windows & Doors
Double glazed windows can save you up to £400 each year.
According to the Energy Saving Trust, the UK aims to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 80 per cent below 1990 levels by 2050.
For homeowners this means choosing energy efficient products for replacement windows and doors and new builds or extensions.
At Bullard Windows Essex we aim to use the most thermally efficient frame and glass technology to achieve lower u-values and to exceed the standard A-rating.
All installations are registered to Fensa and certificate through the post within 14 working days.